Entry-Level Oil and Gas Opportunity!
SEEKING BUSINESS GRADUATES
Greymouth Petroleum is a dynamic New Zealand owned and operated oil and gas production and exploration company, primarily based in Taranaki, New Zealand.
We are seeking a customer focused business graduate to fill our Marketing and Commercial Executive position. This role will be based in our Queen Street, Auckland office and is an entry-level position that forms part of our Commercial team.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door with an oil and gas production company where you will have the scope to apply your business degree knowledge to the downstream gas market.
The key duties and responsibilities of this role include:
- Supporting the commercial management of the downstream gas business, including assisting with billing, internal / external reporting, and trading gas.
- Liaising with gas customers to problem solve and improve sales.
- Gathering data to feed into business processes.
- Daily balancing of gas production and sales.
- Generating the daily production report.
We are looking for someone who has…
- A Tertiary degree, with a desire to progress a career in the oil and gas sector.
- A positive attitude, with effective communication and customer service skills – someone who would consider themselves a “people person”.
- Very good computer skills including Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good attention to detail, record keeping, administration, and time management skills.
This is an opportunity for you to be a part of a dynamic and supportive team where you will get the opportunity to learn all there is to know about the oil and gas industry in NZ. For more information contact the HR Manager at HR@greymouthpetroleum.co.nz.
To apply please send us your cover letter and CV as an attachment to your application.
Applications close Wednesday October 2016.