Based in Auckland this role provides data gathering, reporting, processing and analyst functions to support the hydrocarbon management of Greymouth Petroleum's oil and gas production business, with some further support to the commerical management of the downstream gas business. This is an exciting role for those looking to develop a career in the oil and gas industry.
- Previous experience within the oil and gas industry an advantage but not necessary - role would suit a graduate with the x-factor or someone with 1-5yrs of business/data experience.
- Tertiary degree with a desire to progress a career in numbers and analysis in the first instance.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Office.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Stong organisational and data skills, including attention to detail, record keeping, administration and meeting deadlines.
- Soft skills and a desire/ability to progress customer-facing skills will be an advantage.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Gathering data to feed into hydrocarbon allocation and climate change processes, performing those processes under supervision, and participating in associated project work.
- Support for the commercial management of the downstream gas business, including balancing, billing, internal/external reporting, sales and regulatory compliance.
- Customer service for downstream gas customers and stakeholders with regard to ad hoc queries.
- Other tasks and projects as required from time to time.
Applications Close Sunday 31 August 2014