Greymouth Petroleum is a dynamic New Zealand owned and operated oil and gas production and exploration company based in Taranaki, New Zealand. Greymouth holds a significant development and exploration portfolio in the Taranaki Basin.
We are seeking a Project/Process Engineer experienced in Management of Change (MOC) to fill the position of PCR Coordinator to support our Taranaki operations. As a member of the Greymouth Petroleum Engineering Department you will be responsible for providing day-to-day coordination and management of Plant Change Requests (PCRs) for our production stations and pipelines throughout Taranaki.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare design documentation to confirm scoping requirements for PCRs for Greymouth Petroleum’s assets and facilities.
- Lead planning and execution of PCR projects, manage budgets, contractors and resource allocation.
- Provide technical support and guidance for PCRs.
- Liaise with and manage the interface between all stakeholders, internal and external, throughout PCR project execution.
- Ensure PCR projects are executed, handed over to operations and closed out in alignment with Greymouth Petroleum standards and procedures.
- Provide Greymouth Petroleum management with status updates for the PCR programme.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of all Greymouth Petroleum facilities.
We are looking for someone who ideally has…
- At least 10 years relevant work experience from an engineering environment including project management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Tertiary qualification in an engineering discipline.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of good engineering practices, techniques, and standards.
- The ability to present complex technical issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Advanced skills in MS Project, Excel and Word.
- Strong organisational skills.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and supportive team where you can apply your knowledge and make a difference. To apply please visit www.greymouthpetroleum.co.nz
Applications close Sunday 20 September 2015.