Greymouth Petroleum is a dynamic New Zealand owned and operated oil and gas production and exploration company based in Taranaki, New Zealand. Greymouth holds a significant development and exploration portfolio in the Taranaki Basin.
We are seeking an experienced Wireline Supervisor to support our Taranaki operations to be based in our Bell Block Workshop. This role will be a senior supervisor in the Wireline team, responsible for planning and executing field operations and providing coverage for the Wireline Services Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and carry-out the maintenance of all in-house wireline tools and equipment, ensuring they are available for service at all times.
- Competently maintain and operate current Greymouth Pressure Control Equipment (PCE).
- Plan and prepare for Wireline well site operations.
- Ensure well entry operations are undertaken in accordance with industry best practices/standards.
- Coordinate and lead a wireline team competently.
- Promptly and accurately submit all required reports and data to necessary parties.
We are looking for someone who has…
- High level Wireline experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Proven competence in a senior Wireline Supervisor position.
- Prior experience with high level specialist tools (Peak well systems technology/equipment)
- Experience with well intervention engineering and planning.
- HSNO Act 1996 Certification, Approved Handlers Test Certificate and Controlled Substance Licence – Mass Explosion.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong organisational skills in relation to planning, attention to detail, record keeping, administration and the meeting of deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience of well control barriers and philosophy (IWCF preferred).
- Class 4 Heavy Vehicle Licence.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and supportive team where you can apply your knowledge and make a difference.
Applications close Monday 23 May 2016.